Get an Annual Subscription with an optional Personal Tracker purchase! Subscriptions intrinsically have access to our Smart Phone Apps that are downloadable from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Details provided on sign-up or visit our Shop Now page for details.
Your initial subscription payment includes the 1st subscription premium plus an Admin fee of R40 to get you on the cover. This is a monthly Subscription to EVAC24 Active Membership and subscriptions renew on the last day of each month.
EVAC24 SECURE COVER
It is a mobile panic button that can be activated anywhere, anytime for your personal safety. It is linked to your cell phone.
The app has one sole purpose, to activate a panic when the user feels threatened or during an emergency.
As soon as the panic has been activated the panic will be sent to EVAC24 Secure’s Centralised control. The control is not linked to a specific security organisation or emergency medical service provider but is contracted to many. The Control Room will phone you back to find out what assistance is required.
In the event of a life threatening situation or a medical emergency:
The five nearest responders will receive your coordinates.
The closest will react and go to your GPS location to help you.
EVAC24 ACCIDENTAL EMERGENCY COVER
- Panic button on your smartphone
- Accidental Medical Evacuation with Guaranteed Acceptance into hospital and in-hospital expenses covered up to R100 000
- R1 000 per day in Hospital Cash in case of an accident Accidents up to 90 days – For every day that you are in Hospital (24hrs+) you will receive R1 000 up to a maximum of 90 days. This benefit is paid directly to you once you’ve been released from the Hospital.
- Accidental Disability up to R100 000 – In the event that you are left disabled from your accident, you will receive up to R100 000. (This is proportioned depending on the severity of your disability)
- Accidental Death of R100 000 – In the event that you die from your accident, a R100 000 death benefit is payable to your loved ones
(OPTIONAL) PERSONAL TRACKER
An optional purchase of a Personal Tracker will be at the prevailing selling cost on the day of purchase. Each Personal tracker is linked to only one Active Subscription. Works separately but in conjunction with the Smart Phone App.
- If the wearer has an emergency, by pressing the SOS button it generates a text message to the EVAC24 call centre as well as your Emergency Contact person (ICE) with your direct GPS location at the time.
- EVAC24 call centre will receive your SOS and call you back. Once answered it will enable speakerphone mode to allow a direct conversation to be held.
- The EVAC24 call centre will already have your GPS location and will then respond accordingly to your emergency situation with either sending out the nearest security responder or appropriate emergency evacuation.
- Your Emergency Contact person can also call the device at any given time.
- GPS Tracking (Within 10m accuracy)
- Battery Life of approximately 4-5 days (on slow update)
Dustproof and Waterproof
This product provides dust proofing and waterproofing to IP67. This extra durability is ideal for use with kids or elderly people helping you to improve the longevity of your tracker.
Units dimensions (cm): 5 x 3 x 1.5
Boxed (Shipping) Dimensions (cm): 13 x 8.2 x 3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.