The Tracker can be monitored in real-time over the internet by using our EVAC24 Active web-based tracking system on desktop or mobile phone.
- If the wearer has an emergency, by pressing the SOS button it generates a text message to the EVAC24 call centre as well as your Emergency Contact person (ICE) with your direct GPS location at the time.
- EVAC24 call centre will receive your SOS and call you back. Once answered it will enable speakerphone mode to allow a direct conversation to be held.
- The EVAC24 call centre will already have your GPS location and will then respond accordingly to your emergency situation with either sending out the nearest security responder or appropriate emergency evacuation.
- Your Emergency Contact person can also call the device at any given time.
- GPS Tracking (Within 10m accuracy)
- Battery Life of approximately 4-5 days (on slow update)
Dustproof and Waterproof
This product provides dust proofing and waterproofing to IP67. This extra durability is ideal for use with kids or elderly people helping you to improve the longevity of your tracker.
Units dimensions (cm): 5 x 3 x 1.5
Boxed (Shipping) Dimensions (cm): 13 x 8.2 x 3
|Dimensions||13 × 8.2 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.